Gistsvilla Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gistsvilla Support

Gistsvilla Support

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gistsvilla Support Board. This is Created to support web developments and Informative sections.

How To Embed Facebook Videos In Blogger Posts

Gistsvilla
    Gistsvilla
    Novice
    Novice

How To Embed Facebook Videos In Blogger Posts Empty How To Embed Facebook Videos In Blogger Posts

Post by Gistsvilla Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:15 am

Videos, either they are on youtube, dailymotion or facebook. Everybody wants it to be popular and shared so that it could get millions of views. Specially vloggers(Youtube Earners) wants alot of views to get maximum of their videos. So in this post I will show you how to embed Facebook videos in blogger. You might be thinking why should I embed Facebook videos in my blog if I can embed them directly from my youtube channel. Well because if you embed Facebook videos in your blog, you will not only get views but also Facebook likes. So its beneficial for your Facebook page as well as your youtube channel.

How To Embed Facebook Videos In Blogspot?

Follow below steps to embed Facebook videos in your blog post or layout.

Step 1: Go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-video-player.

How To Embed Facebook Videos In Blogger Posts How%2Bto%2Bembed%2Bfacebook%2Bvideos%2Bin%2Bblogger

Step 2: Replace video URL with your Facebook video URL.

Step 3: Set width of the video in the input beside the video url.

Optionally, if you want to include full post along with video then simply check the Include full post checkbox.

Step 4: Finally click on Get Code button.

You will find two codes, one is the Javascript SDK code and other is Video code. Now you have the option to add a simple