Gistsvilla Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gistsvilla Support

Gistsvilla Support

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gistsvilla Support Board. This is Created to support web developments and Informative sections.

How to hide your videos from your memory card and from your music player

Gistsvilla
    Gistsvilla
    Novice
    Novice

How to hide your videos from your memory card and from your music player Empty How to hide your videos from your memory card and from your music player

Post by Gistsvilla Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am

A lot of us have been trying our best to hide our videos from friends but no matter what we do they will still find it in media player >> videos...but when i came across this trick i was very happy and decided to share it in this site that i love very well. OYA LET'S START(tools:blue ftp only)

> move the video to any empty folder.

> use ur blue ftp and locate the video

> pres option in ur blueftp ¤rename¤ ok, delete the' .3gp' extension and rename it to '.EXT' and pres ok

> keep pressing yes untill it'ssuccesful
    > now go to that same video that u changed the .3gp extension and press 9 u will see read,write, hide. just mark hide and u are done.u can also do it to ur pics by changing jpg,png.jpeg,gif etc to EXT and hiding it.
    Pls post ur comment and questions to encourage me. "Love u all "If u want to watch it again, locate the video using ur blueftp

>delete the .EXT and rename it to .3gp

>afta renaming press 9, and unmark hidden..dats all

keep on visiting this site for more tricks and cheats and also tell your friends about this site.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:32 pm